Truth Singer & Social Shaman

A site for Personal Mythology and Social Shamanism. A place for our voices to speak their truths and share our unique selves without fear. Dedicated to living a life on purpose, helping others find their visions and lay the path to happiness. A home for all students of life striving towards spirituality, serving the universe and living our divine plans.

Saturday, May 21, 2005


I love a lot of Michael Parkes work and wish I could afford a TON of it as I find it often inspires me to write poetry. This is just a bad copy of one of his many many paintings, available at http://www.michaelparkes.us/. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, May 3, 2009 at 6:22:00 AM CDT, Anonymous spiritsinger@msn.com said…

    I love Michael Parks as well! I bought his calendar once and framed some of the pictures just for my room. It wasn't the best quality but the surreal beauty his artwork portrays was enough to make me remember to dream! It actually looked quite nice. High quality calendars aren't so different from small prints.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home