Truth Singer & Social Shaman

A site for Personal Mythology and Social Shamanism. A place for our voices to speak their truths and share our unique selves without fear. Dedicated to living a life on purpose, helping others find their visions and lay the path to happiness. A home for all students of life striving towards spirituality, serving the universe and living our divine plans.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Welcome to Truth Singer!

Thank you for stopping in at my blog. I decided today that I wanted to start an ongoing log (or blog in this case) to help track the many changes I'm making in my life.

Eventually I want this site to serve as my own personal mythology which in turn can help others like you, make purposeful changes in your lives which positively enhance your experiences here on earth and beyond.

I believe in many things and this blog will serve as my outlet for these beliefs. I want to share with those drawn here how I believe we are being led to raise our awareness, expand our minds and spirits and live our lives in alignment with the universe.

I believe that the message can be given in thousands of ways, and that for some, this blog could be a necessary step towards becoming your own person and loving yourself and your place in the world. I could use a pencil, pen, crayon, lip stick, tarot cards or mental e-mail to get the message to you but this time I am using the computer and this wonderful internet.

Welcome to my thoughts and musings. I welcome your thoughts and stories as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home